Киевский форум №1 в Украине!
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Things You Should Need to Know About Discord

Участников: 3

Перейти вниз

Things You Should Need to Know About Discord Empty Things You Should Need to Know About Discord

Сообщение автор Gsusangrey Чт Дек 23, 2021 7:47 am

The first thing you need to know about your Discord account is that you cannot log in until you verify your account. This process will take a few minutes and you must enter your email and password to get started. After that, you will need to verify that you are human and not a robot. Once you have verified your account, you can start chatting with your friends and colleagues. But before you can do that, you should know that you can only delete your account if you have a verified account.

For more read - https://blog.storymirror.com/read/8c7e0fmt/how-to-join-a-discord-server-on-a-computer-or-mobile-device

Gsusangrey

Дата регистрации : 2021-12-20

Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз

Things You Should Need to Know About Discord Empty Re: Things You Should Need to Know About Discord

Сообщение автор williamwoodruff Пт Фев 25, 2022 12:05 pm

I've been using Discord for the last two years, and like other platforms, I've never found it down. Currently, I am working with Dissertation Proposal Writing Service, and Discord is the best option for me to get the technical solutions.

williamwoodruff

Дата регистрации : 2022-02-25

https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/

Things You Should Need to Know About Discord Empty Re: Things You Should Need to Know About Discord

Сообщение автор adamscotthi Вт Окт 18, 2022 2:53 pm

I'm a first year understudy and my more seasoned sibling encouraged me to utilize the web-based assistance that he continually uses to purchase instant expositions and some other composed work - masters assignment writing. It saves time and in doing so assists me with having an amazing GPA.

adamscotthi

Дата регистрации : 2022-10-18